Businesswoman, osteopath and technician specializing in complementary therapies for the treatment of conditions that are difficult or impossible to solve with conventional manual therapies.
Competent for the treatment of sports injuries as well as for conditions such as: herniated disc, disc bulge, disc pinching (osteoarthritis), discopathy, sciatica, heel spur, calcified or non-calcified bursitis, calcified or non-calcified tendinitis, pain in the shoulders, elbows knees, ankles, not to mention back and neck pain.
With more than 30 years of experience in the business world, she will guide you to make your experience at our clinic as smooth as possible.
- Neuro-Vertebral Decompression Technician
- Complementary therapy technician
- General osteopathic treatment (TGO)
- Staff training
- Customer Service
- Southern California University of Health Sciences: Certificate in Neurovertebral Decompression
- Active member of the College of Canadian Osteopaths
- Upledger Institute
- Rosemont College (CEGEP)
- French (mother tongue)
- English (mastery)
- Sports: skiing, swimming
- Music: classic rock
- Cinema, reading, nature, motorcycle